- S15046E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- GPR5, CCXCR1, mXCR1, Lymphotactin receptor, SCM1 receptor, XC chemokine receptor 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|372623||25 tests||155,00 CHF|
|372624||100 tests||325,00 CHF|
XCR1, also known as GPR5 or CCXCR1, is a 38 kD G-protein coupled, seven transmembrane receptor. It is the only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family and mediates chemotaxis of XCL1 and XCL2 (lymphotactin-1 and -2). XCR1 is expressed on a subset of CD141+ conventional dendritic cells. XCR1 is also involved in the migration and proliferation of some cancer cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human XCR1-transfected cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with KIRAVIA Blue 520™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* KIRAVIA Blue 520™ has an excitation maximum of 495 nm, and a maximum emission of 520 nm.
KIRAVIA Blue™ 520 is a trademark of Sony. This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sony and is made and sold under license from Sony Corporation. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
Sony and the Sony logo are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
AB_2894499 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372623)
AB_2894499 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372624)
- Only member of the "C" chemokine receptor family, seven transmembrane receptor, coupled to G protein, 38 kD.
Subset of CD141+ conventional dendritic cells.
- Mediates chemotaxis to XCL1.
- XCL1 and XCL2.
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Carpentier S, et al. 2016. J. Immunol. Methods 432:35.
2. Hartung E, et al. 2015. J. Immunol. 194:1069.
3. Wang T, et al. 2015. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 464:635.
4. Crozat K, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:4411.
- Gene ID
- 2829 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about XCR1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.