- Other Names
- Fc Blocker, FcγR blocker, Fc inhibitor
- Ave. Rating
- 3 reviews
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|422301||50 tests||85 CHF|
|422302||200 tests||195 CHF|
Human Fc receptors (FcRs) are expressed on a variety of cells, such as monocytes, granulocytes, B cells and dendritic cells. The cells with FcR expression sometimes give false positive or false negative results of immunofluorescent staining due to the FcRs-mediated Ig Fc binding. Human TruStain FcX™ is specially formulated for blocking the FcR-involved unwanted staining without interfering with antibody-mediated specific staining of human cells. Human TruStain FcX™ is compatible with flow cytometric staining with anti-human CD16 (clone 3G8), CD32 (clone FUN-2), and CD64 (clone 10.1) antibodies.Product Details
- Storage & Handling
- Store between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ICFC, ICC - Reported in the literature
- Recommended Usage
It is recommended to add 5 µl of Human TruStain FcX™ per million cells in 100 µl staining volume, mix and incubate at room temperature for 5-10 minutes prior to staining with antibody of interest. It is not necessary to wash cells between these blocking and immunostaining steps.
- Application Notes
This buffer contains specialized human IgG in PBS containing 0.09% sodium azide. It is not recommended to be used for staining human IgG. Handle as biohazard agent.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- de la Cruz J, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:2282. PubMed
- Luo L, et al. 2011. Exp Mol Pathol. 91:596. PubMed
- Szerlip NJ, et al. 2012. PNAS. 109:3041. PubMed
- Bromley SK, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 190:970. PubMed
- Trujilo G, et al. 2013. J. Immunol. 191:848. PubMed
- Edin S, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 18:74982. PubMed
- Euzebio Alves VT, et al. 2013. Infect Immun. 81:4399. PubMed
- Borg ZD, et al. 2014. J. Immunol. 192:189. PubMed
- Klingenberg R, et al. 2014. Eur Heart J. PubMed
- Lines JL, et al. 2014. Cancer Res. 74:1924. PubMed
- Decker D, et al. 2014. Lupus. 23:802. PubMed
- Jitschin R, et al. 2014. Blood. 123:2663. PubMed
- Anderson ME Jr, et al. 2014. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 150:880. PubMed
- Giurisato E, et al. 2014. Mol Biol Cell. 25:1769. PubMed
- Shi J, et al. 2014. Blood. 123:4015. PubMed
- Kusner LL, et al. 2014. PLoS One. 9:102231. PubMed
- Fujisawa D, et al. 2014. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 134:622. PubMed
- Bhardwaj N, et al. 2014. J Virol. 88:11108. PubMed
- Lieber S, et al. 2014. Mol Pharmacol. 87:162. PubMed
- Olagnier D, et al. 2014. PLoS Pathog. 10:1004566. PubMed
- Punyadee N, et al. 2015. J Virol. 89:1587. PubMed
- Vuong TT, et al. 2015. J Histochem Cytochem. 63:280. PubMed
- Klingenberg R, et al. 2015. Eur Heart J. 36:1041. PubMed
- Wilkinson-Ryan I, et al. 2015. PLoS One.10:125851. PubMed
- Product Citations
- Molecular Family
- Fc Receptors
- Gene ID
- Is our human Trustain FcX™ (cat# 422302) compatible with anti human CD16, CD32 and CD64 clones 3G8, FUN-2 and 10.1 respectively?
- What is the concentration of Human TruStain FcX™ (Fc receptor blocking solution, Cat#422301)?
- This information is proprietary.