- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-6 ELISA Kit
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|430504||5 plates||286 CHF|
|430515||10 Plates||550 CHF|
|430516||20 Plates||880 CHF|
ELISA Development Systems Engineered for Sensitive, Precise and Reliable Serum and Plasma Cytokine Quantitation
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets provide all the time-savings, convenience and performance of a high-end, commercial ELISA kit for a fraction of the price!
BioLegend's ELISA Max™ Sets, in two appealing formats, address the need for sensitivity, accuracy, dependability, and versatility of an ELISA development system, while providing maximum cost effectiveness, value, and ease of use.
Both the ELISA Max™ Set Standard and ELISA Max™ Set Deluxe are specifically engineered for accurate recovery and measurement of analytes in complex fluids, such as serum and plasma (as well as activated cell cultures) without any interference by confounding serum factors, such as heterophilic antibody or rheumatoid factor.
- Kit Contents
- Human IL-6 ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Human IL-6 ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Human IL-6 Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution A
- Substrate Solution B
- Coating Buffer A (5X)
- Assay Diluent A (5X)
- Verified Reactivity
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Ishola Jr DA, et al. 2006. Kidney International 2006; doi:10.1038/sj.ki.5001629
- Kim I, et al. 2006. Blood doi:10.1182/blood-2006-04-014399
- Wimmer A, et al. 2006. Blood 108:3722.
- Kim SR, et al. 2009. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 387:342. PubMed
- Samuvel DJ, et al. 2010. J. Biol Chem. 285:3916. PubMed
- Tanavalee A, et al. 2011. J. Bone Joint Surg Br. 93:1065. PubMed
- Parti PP, et al. 2011. Microbes Infect. 13:545. PubMed
- 8. Abe K, et al. 2013. PLoS One. 8:e53620. PubMed
- Cho HY, et al. 2014. Cell Immunol. 289:27. PubMed
- Product Citations
- 4 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 7.8-500 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: 96-well Nunc MaxiSorp™ is recommended.
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Saline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- Wash Buffer (Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20, pH=7.4). BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Stop Solution (e.g. 2N H2SO4) Biolegend Cat. No. 423001 is recommended
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Plate Sealer
- Absorbent paper
- Cell Sources
- T cells, B cells, macrophages, bone marrow stromal cells, fibroblasts, keratinocytes, mesangium, astrocytes, endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 3569 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-6 on UniProt.org
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets do not come with plates. Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in these sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat No. 423501), and instructions for coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.