- 6B9G9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|410406||100 µL||275,00 CHF|
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rabbit IgG
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Optimal concentration of usage is 1:10,000 – 1:40,000 for WB. The optimal concentration should be determined by titration for each individual assay of interest.
- Product Citations
AB_2650737 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410406)
- IgG antibodies are large molecules of about 150 kD made of four peptide chains. It contains two identical class γ heavy chains of about 50 kD and two identical light chains of about 25 kD.
Secreted, B cell surface.
- Antibodies are major components of humoral immunity. IgG is the main type of antibody found in blood and extracellular fluid allowing it to control infection of body tissues. By binding many kinds of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, and fungi, IgG protects the body from infection.
- Gene ID
- View information about IgG on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.