- N253/32 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 1, mT14, p300, Motch A, Notch gene homolog 1, major type A protein, transmembrane receptor Notch1, N1, Mis6, Tan1, lin-12, 9930111A19Rik
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|819103||25 µg||100 CHF|
|819104||100 µg||170 CHF|
Notch 1, also known as TAN-1, is a transmembrane protein. Its extracellular domain contains 29 epidermal growth factor-like (EGF) repeats and 3 Lin/Notch Glp (LNR) repeats, the intracellular domain contains 5 CDC10/Ankryn repeats (ANK), 1 proline, glutamate, serine, threonine-rich (PEST) motif, and 1 regulation of amino acid metabolism 23 (RAM23) domain. Notch 1 regulates the development, differentiation, and survival of a broad spectrum of cell lineages. It is involved in myogenesis, neurogenesis, gliogenesis, and lymphocyte development, resulting in Notch 1 expression in many organs such as brain, lung, thymus, spleen, bone marrow, spinal cord, eyes, mammary gland, liver, intestine, kidney, and heart. Notch 1 ligands are Jagged 1, Jagged 2, Delta 1, and Delta 4. Upon ligand binding, the intracellular domain of Notch 1 is cleaved and translocates to the cell nucleus where it forms a transcriptional activator complex with RBP-J κ.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 5.0 - 10 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 0.5 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is less reactive in human tissue in IHC-P.
AB_2734579 (BioLegend Cat. No. 819103)
AB_2734580 (BioLegend Cat. No. 819104)
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.