- TD.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Clathrin heavy chain 1, clathrin, heavy polypeptide-like 2, clathrin heavy chain on chromosome 17
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|813903||25 µg||125,00 CHF|
|813904||100 µg||275,00 CHF|
Clathrin consists of three heavy chains (192 kD) and three light chains (LCa or LCb, 25-29 kD) and self assembles into a polyhedral cytoskeletal element. The self assembly facilitates clathrin's central role in membrane sorting and selective transport within the cell.Product Details
- Human, Drosophila
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised using the globular N-terminal domain of clathrin heavy chain.
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody reacts with clathrin heavy chains (CHC). The antibody is useful for immunoblotting of clathrin heavy chains from cow CHC and immunofluorescence. It does not react with native clathrin in immunoprecipitation.
Reactivity to Drosophila was only verified with the purified format.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hood FE and Royle SJ. 2009. J Cell Sci. 122:2185-2190. (ICC) PubMed
- Jiang R, et al. 2000. J Biol Chem 275(12):8439-8447. (IP)
AB_2750414 (BioLegend Cat. No. 813903)
AB_2750415 (BioLegend Cat. No. 813904)
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Gene ID
- 1213 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Clathrin Heavy Chain on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.