Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- V CD10.7
- Other Names
- Common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA), Enkephalinase, Neutral endopeptidase, Neprilysin
- Mouse IgG1, κ
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|982204||500 µl||200 CHF|
CD10 is a 100 kD neutral endopeptidase and a member of the metalloprotease family. It is a type II transmembrane protein also known as common acute lymphoblastic leukemia antigen (CALLA), enkephalinase, and neprilysin. CD10 is expressed on B cell precursors, T cell precursors, and neutrophils. CD10 is involved in B cell development and has been shown to bind opioid enkephalins, bradykinin, angiotensins I and II, and other biologically active peptides.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Capuchin monkey, Chimpanzee, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with FITC under optimal conditions.
- 200 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
Precautions for Use: Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Antigen References
1. Shipp M, et al. 1993. Blood 82:1052.
2. Lu B, et al. 1995. J. Exp. Med. 181:2271.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.