- Poly4064 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Donkey Polyclonal Ig
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|406404||100 µg||90,00 CHF|
This polyclonal donkey anti-rabbit IgG antibody reacts with the heavy chains of rabbit IgG and with the light chains common to most rabbit immunoglobulins. No cross-reactivity has been detected against non-immunoglobulin serum proteins. This antibody has been solid-phase absorbed to ensure minimal cross-reaction with rat, human, bovine, horse, and mouse immunoglobulins, but it may cross-react with other subclasses of rabbit immunoglobulins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with DyLight™ 488 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICC - Quality tested
FC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* DyLight™ 488 has a maximum absorption of 493nm and a maximum emission of 518 nm (similar to Alexa Fluor® 488 or FITC).
- Application Notes
This conjugated polyclonal donkey anti-rabbit IgG antibody is useful for immunofluorescent staining for flow cytometry, or microscopy.
- Product Citations
AB_1575130 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406404)
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.