- 13A3-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3, Acute-phase response factor, APRF, HIES
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|651011||100 µL||340 CHF|
Tyrosine phosphorylation of STAT3 at Tyr705 occurs in response to LIF, IL-6, leptin, OSM, EGF, PDGF, and HGF. It plays a key role in cell growth and apoptosis through mediating expression of a variety of genes in response to the stimuli.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KLH conjugated modified synthetic peptide
- This antibody is provided in 50% glycerol in aqueous buffered solutions with preservatives.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with HRP under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, the antibody solution should be stored undiluted at -20°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested dilution is 1:1000-1:4000. The optimal dilution should be determined by titration for each individual assay of interest.
25 µl and 100 µl of Direct-Blot™ HRP antibody can be used for approximately 5 and 20 Western blots, respectively, at the recommended concentration/dilution.
- Application Notes
The STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705) antibody recognizes the regulatory tyrosine phosphorylation of human STAT3 protein and has been shown to be useful for Western blotting.
- Product Citations
AB_2616951 (BioLegend Cat. No. 651011)
- STAT3 is a 770 amino acid protein of 88 kD. It consists of a DNA binding domain, a SH2 domain, a regulatory tyrosine responsible for binding of SH2 domain, and a C-terminal transactivation domain.
- STAT3 is tyrosine phosphorylated by receptor kinases in response to a variety of cytokines and growth factors. It forms homo- or heterodimer with STAT1 when tyrosine is phosphorylated, and then translocates to nucleus, acting as a transcription regulator. It is also essential for the differentiation of TH17 cells, which is involved in autoimmune diseases.
- Cell Sources
- Cytoplasm. Translocate to nucleus in response to tyrosine phosphorylation.
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Neural Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Signal Transduction, Stem Cells, Synaptic Biology, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Akira S, et al. 1994. Cell 77:63.
2. Zhang X, et al. 1995. Science 267:1990.
3. Sanchez-Margalet V, et al. 2001. Cell. Immunol. 211:30.
4. Simon A, et al. 2000. Science 290:144.
5. Hoey T, et al. 1999. Adv. Immunol. 71:145.
- The small GTPase Rac1 binds and regulates activity of STAT3.
- Gene ID
- 6774 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about STAT3 Phospho Tyr705 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)||13A3-1||WB,ICC,ChIP|
|PE anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)||13A3-1||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)||13A3-1||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)||13A3-1||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)||13A3-1||ICFC|
|Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)||13A3-1||WB|
|PE/Cyanine5 anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)||13A3-1||ICFC|
|FITC anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)||13A3-1||ICFC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)||13A3-1||ICFC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)
PE anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)
Direct-Blot™ HRP anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)
FITC anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-STAT3 Phospho (Tyr705)