- 4B4-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VI C-7
- Other Names
- 4-1BB, ILA, CD137, TNFRSF9
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|309821||25 tests||215 CHF|
|309822||100 tests||435 CHF|
CD137 is a 39 kD transmembrane protein also known as 4-1BB. It is expressed on activated T cells. CD137 is a type I membrane protein and a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily. CD137 appears to be important for T cell proliferation and survival, and induces monocyte activation through its interaction with 4-1BB ligand.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Chimpanzee, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Ectodomain of recombinant human 4-1BB fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 605™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
Brilliant Violet 605™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 603 nm. The bandpass filter 610/20 nm is recommended for detection, although filter optimization may be required depending on other fluorophores used. Be sure to verify that your cytometer configuration and software setup are appropriate for detecting this channel. Refer to your instrument manual or manufacturer for support. Brilliant Violet 605™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1,4, inhibition of cytokine production2,3, and ELISA. For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 309804) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated anti-mouse IgG second step (Cat. No. 405303), followed by Streptavidin-PE (Cat. No. 405204)).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Garni-Wagner B, et al. 1996. Cell. Immunol. 169:91. (IP)
- Salih HR, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 165:2903. (FA)
- Kienzle G, et al. 2000. Int. Immunol. 12:73. (FA)
- Langstein J, et al. 1998. J. Immunol. 160:2488. (IP)
- Product Citations
AB_2565996 (BioLegend Cat. No. 309821)
AB_2565997 (BioLegend Cat. No. 309822)
- TNFR superfamily, type I transmembrane protein, 30 kD
Activated T cells
- T cell costimulation
- 4-1BB ligand
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Gruss H, et al. 1995. Blood 85:3378.
2. Sica G, et al. 2000. Adv. Exp. Med. Biol. 465:355.
3. Alderson M, et al. 1994. Eur. J. Immunol. 24:2219.
4. Schwarz H, et al. 1996. Blood 87:2839.
- Gene ID
- 3604 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD137 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
PE anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
Biotin anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
APC anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
TotalSeq™-A0355 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
TotalSeq™-B0355 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
TotalSeq™-C0355 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)
TotalSeq™-D0355 anti-human CD137 (4-1BB)