- OKT3 ; M5E2 ; 3G8 ; HIB19 ; 2H7 ; HCD56 ;
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lin 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ/Mouse IgG2a, κ/Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|348807||25 tests||468 CHF|
This anti-Human Lineage Cocktail is optimized for the detection of human peripheral blood T cells, B cells, NK cells, monocytes, and neutrophils. In combination with other markers, it can be used for studies of dendritic cells and/or basophils. This cocktail is composed of CD3, CD14, CD16, CD19, CD20, and CD56. CD3 is the antigen mainly found on T cells; CD14 is expressed on monocytes/macrophages and at low levels on neutrophils and eosinophils; CD16 is expressed on NK cells, activated monocytes/macrophages, and neutrophils; CD19 and CD20 are on B cells; CD56 is located on NK cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 510™ under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 20 µl per million cells or 20 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Product Citations
T cells, B cells, NK cells, monocytes/macrophages, neutrophils
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Eosinophils, Macrophages, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Stem Cells
- Gene ID
- 2214 View all products for this Gene ID 4684 View all products for this Gene ID 916 View all products for this Gene ID 929 View all products for this Gene ID 930 View all products for this Gene ID 931 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Lineage on UniProt.org
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human Lineage Cocktail (CD3, CD14, CD16, CD19, CD20, CD56)||OKT3; M5E2; 3G8; HIB19; 2H7; HCD56||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.