- OX-86 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TNFRSF4, ACT35, OX-40
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|119411||125 µL||204 CHF|
CD134 is a type I integral membrane protein also known as OX-40, ACT35, and tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4 (TNFRSF4). This receptor is expressed on activated CD4+ and CD8+ T cells and B cells. The OX-40 receptor binds to the OX-40 ligand (CD252) to provide a costimulatory signal that is independent of CD28. Blockade of OX40-OX40 ligand interactions has been shown to ameliorate experimental EAE and inflammatory bowel disease, which implies that these interactions are important in the pathogenesis of some autoimmune diseases.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant mouse OX-40-CD4 chimeric protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone OX-86 has been reported to act as an agonist and stimulate OX-40.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Higgins LM, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:486. (FC, IHC)
- Al-Shamkhani A, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:1695. (Costim)
- del Rio ML, et al. 2011. Transpl. Int. 24:501. (FC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10962569 (BioLegend Cat. No. 119411)
- TNF receptor superfamily, 50 kD
Activated CD4+ and CD8+ T cells, activated B cells.
- Receptor for OX-40 ligand, provides co-stimulatory signal for lymphocyte proliferation independent of CD28; thought to play a role in the pathogenesis of some autoimmune diseases
- OX-40 ligand
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Al-Shamkhani A, et al. 1996. Eur. J. Immunol. 26:1695.
2. Weinberg AD, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:1818.
3. Akira H, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:7058.
4. Pippig SD, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 163:6520.
5. Higgins LM, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:486.
- Gene ID
- 22163 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD134 on UniProt.org
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
|PE anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|APC anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0195 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||PG|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0195 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)||OX-86||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Biotin anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
APC anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
TotalSeq™-A0195 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)
TotalSeq™-C0195 anti-mouse CD134 (OX-40)