- S17015A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- HB7, T10, ADP-ribosyl cyclase
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|397119||25 tests||187 CHF|
|397120||100 tests||396 CHF|
CD38 is a 45 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as T10. It is an ADP-ribosyl hydrolase expressed at variable levels on hematopoietic cells and in some non-hematopoietic tissues (such as brain, muscles, and kidney). In humans, it is expressed at high levels on plasma cells and activated T and B cells. By functioning as both a cyclase and a hydrolase, CD38 mediates lymphocyte activation, adhesion, and the metabolism of cADPR and NAADP. CD31 is the ligand of CD38.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD38 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Brilliant Violet 421™ under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
Brilliant Violet 421™ excites at 405 nm and emits at 421 nm. The standard bandpass filter 450/50 nm is recommended for detection. Brilliant Violet 421™ is a trademark of Sirigen Group Ltd.
Learn more about Brilliant Violet™.
This product is subject to proprietary rights of Sirigen Inc. and is made and sold under license from Sirigen Inc. The purchase of this product conveys to the buyer a non-transferable right to use the purchased product for research purposes only. This product may not be resold or incorporated in any manner into another product for resale. Any use for therapeutics or diagnostics is strictly prohibited. This product is covered by U.S. Patent(s), pending patent applications and foreign equivalents.
- Excitation Laser
Violet Laser (405 nm)
- Application Notes
S17015A does not cross-block binding of clones HIT2, HB-7 or S17015F also raised against human CD38 based on in-house testing.
AB_2904420 (BioLegend Cat. No. 397119)
AB_2904420 (BioLegend Cat. No. 397120)
- ADP-ribosyl cyclase, ectoenzyme, type II glycoprotein, 45 kD
T cells, B cells, NK, myeloid, plasma, and dendritic cells
- Ecto-ADP-ribosyl cyclase, calcium signaling, cell activation
- CD31, hyaluronic acid
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, NK cells, Plasma cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Antigen References
- Ferrero E, et al. 1999. J Leukoc Biol. 65:151.
- Lund F, et al. 1995. Immunol Today. 16:469.
- Gene ID
- 952 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD38 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What is the F/P ratio range of our BV421™ format antibody reagents?
It is lot-specific. On average it ranges between 2-4.
Other FormatsView All CD38 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|APC anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD38||S17015A||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD38 Antibody||S17015A||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD38 Antibody||S17015A||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD38
Purified anti-human CD38
APC anti-human CD38
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD38
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD38
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD38
FITC anti-human CD38
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD38
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD38
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-human CD38
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD38 Antibody
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD38 Antibody