- RMG2b-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin G2b
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|406703||50 µg||70,00 CHF|
|406704||500 µg||175,00 CHF|
The RMG2b-1 monoclonal antibody reacts with immunoglobulin G2b (IgG2b) in all tested mouse haplotypes (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. The RMG2b-1 monoclonal antibody may be used as primary or secondary reagent for ELISA or immunofluorescent analysis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with biotin under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_315066 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406703)
AB_315067 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406704)
- How many biotin molecules are per antibody structure?
- We don't routinely measure the number of biotins with our antibody products but the number of biotin molecules range from 3-6 molecules per antibody.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.