- 6-434 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VIII 80652
- Other Names
- Siglec7 (Sialic-binding Ig like lectin 7), p75, AIRM1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|339207||25 tests||155,00 CHF|
|339208||100 tests||335,00 CHF|
Siglec-7, also known as p75/AIRM1, is a 75 kD type I transmembrane protein and a member of the family of sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectins (Siglecs). It is primarily found on NK cells and monocytes. The cytoplasmic domain of Siglec-7 contains immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM). CD328 mediates sialic acid-dependent cell-cell binding and functions as an inhibitory receptor of NK cells. CD328 preferentially binds to sialylated glycans with α2,8 disialyl and α2,6 sialyl residues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2814243 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339207)
AB_2814244 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339208)
- Type I transmembrane protein, Siglec family member, 75 kD
NK cells, monocytes
- Inhibitory receptor of NK cells
- Sialylated glycans (with α2,8 disialyl and α2,6 sialyl residues)
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
- Avril T, et al. 2006. Infection and Immunity 74:4133
- Avril T, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6841
- Yamaji T, et al. 2005. Glycobiology 15:667
- Gene ID
- 27036 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD328 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.