- MOPC-173 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|400283||25 tests||105,00 CHF|
|400284||100 tests||210,00 CHF|
The MOPC-173 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. The isotype of this antibody is mouse IgG2a, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat, and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC, ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis as negative control. Use at concentrations comparable to those of the specific antibody of interest. Use our Concentration Lookup tool to find the exact concentrations of your lots of product.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Assay (FA).
- IgG2a gene is deleted in some mouse strains, which ones are they?
- IgG2a gene is deleted in C57Bl/6, C57Bl/ 10, SJL, and NOD mice. It is replaced with IgG2c gene instead.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.