- 1A8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lymphocyte antigen 6 complex, locus G
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|127651||25 µg||127 CHF|
|127652||100 µg||325 CHF|
Lymphocyte antigen 6 complex, locus G (Ly-6G), a 21-25 kD GPI-anchored protein, is expressed on the majority of myeloid cells in bone marrow and peripheral granulocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Ly-6G transfected EL-4J cell line.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 787 nm.
- Application Notes
While 1A8 recognizes only Ly-6G, clone RB6-8C5 recognizes both Ly-6G and Ly-6C. Clone RB6-8C5 binds with high affinity to mouse Ly-6G molecules and to a lower extent to Ly-6C15. Clone RB6-8C5 impairs the binding of anti-mouse Ly-6G clone 1A815. However, clone RB6-8C5 is able to stain in the presence of anti-mouse Ly-6C clone HK1.416.
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry9 of frozen sections10 and paraffin-embedded sections11, depletion4, 12-14, and spatial biology (IBEX)20,21. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays (Cat. No. 127632, 127649, 127650, 127661 and 127662).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fleming TJ, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2399. (FC)
- Daley JM, et al. 2008. J. Leukocyte Biol. 83:1. (FC)
- Dietlin TA, et al. 2007. J. Leukocyte Biol. 81:1205. (FC)
- Daley J, et al. 2007. J. Leukocyte Biol. doi:10.1189. (Deplete) PubMed
- Tadagavadi RK, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:4904. PubMed
- Sumagin R, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 185:7057. PubMed
- Guiducci C, et al. 2010. J. Exp Med. 207:2931. PubMed
- Fujita M, et al. 2011. Cancer Res. 71:2664. PubMed
- Van Leeuwen, et al. 2008. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 28:84. (IHC)
- Kowanetz M, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:21248. [supplementary data] (IHC)
- Esbona K, et al. 2016. Breast Cancer Res. 18:35. (IHC)
- Wojtasiak M, et al. 2010. J. Gen. Virol. 91:2158. (FC, Deplete)
- Jaeger BN, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:565. (Deplete)
- Wozniak KL, et al. 2012. BMC Immunol. 13:65 (FC, Deplete)
- Ribechini E, et al. 2009. Eur. J. Immunol. 39:3538.
- Ng LG, et al. 2011. J Invest. Dermatol. 131:2058. PubMed
- Ma C, et al. 2012. J. Leukoc. Biol. 92:1199.
- McCartney-Francis, N, et al. 2014. J Leukoc. Biol. 96:917. PubMed
- Her Z, et al. 2014. EMBO Mol. Med. 7:24. PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117:33455-65. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2616732 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127651)
AB_2616733 (BioLegend Cat. No. 127652)
- A 21-35 kD GPI-anchorded membrane protein
Expressed on the majority of myeloid cells in bone marrow and peripheral granulocytes. The monoclonal antibody RB6-8C5 recognizes both Ly-6G and Ly-6C.
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
Fleming TJ, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 151:2399.
- Gene ID
- 546644 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ly-6G on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse Ly-6G
Purified anti-mouse Ly-6G
Biotin anti-mouse Ly-6G
FITC anti-mouse Ly-6G
PE anti-mouse Ly-6G
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse Ly-6G
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse Ly-6G
APC anti-mouse Ly-6G
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse Ly-6G
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Ly-6G
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse Ly-6G
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse Ly-6G
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse Ly-6G
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse Ly-6G
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse Ly-6G
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse Ly-6G
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse Ly-6G
Purified anti-mouse Ly-6G (Maxpar® Ready)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse Ly-6G
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse Ly-6G
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse Ly-6G
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse Ly-6G
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse Ly-6G
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse Ly-6G
PerCP anti-mouse Ly-6G
TotalSeq™-A0015 anti-mouse Ly-6G
TotalSeq™-C0015 anti-mouse Ly-6G
TotalSeq™-B0015 anti-mouse Ly-6G
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse Ly-6G
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse Ly-6G
Spark YG™ 593 anti-mouse Ly-6G
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse Ly-6G
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse Ly-6G Antibody