- 29A1.4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp46, NCR1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|137631||25 µg||147 CHF|
|137632||100 µg||347 CHF|
CD335, also known as NKp46, is a single-pass type I membrane protein of 46 kD. It belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family and contains two Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains. It's expression is restricted to NK cells and a subset of NKT cells; it's not expressed in CD1d-restricted NKT cells. CD335 is a receptor for viral hemagglutinins and heparan sulfate proteoglycans and is involved in NK cell activation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NKP46-IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Fire™ 750 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* APC/Fire™ 750 has a maximum excitation of 650 nm and a maximum emission of 774 nm.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections1,2 and in vitro activation of NK cells1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Walzer T, et al. 2007. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:3384. (FC, Activ)
- Walzer T, et al. 2007. Nat. Immunol. 8:1337. (FC, Activ)
- Guerriero JL, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:3517. (IHC) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_2617040 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137631)
AB_2617041 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137632)
- Single-pass type I membrane protein, 46 kD; belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family; contains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains
Mature and immature NK cells, subset of NKT cells, but not on CD1d-restricted NKT cells
- NK cells activation
- Viral hemagglutinins, heparan sulfate proteoglycans
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Colucci F and Cilio CM. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 125:60.
2. Caligiuri MA. 2008. Blood 112:461.
3. Colonna M. 2009. Immunity 31:15.
- Gene ID
- 17086 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD335 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
PE anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
Purified anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
FITC anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
APC anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
Biotin anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
Purified anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46) (Maxpar® Ready)
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-A0184 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-B0184 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
TotalSeq™-C0184 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)
PerCP/Fire™ 806 anti-mouse CD335 (NKp46)