- AF6-120.1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- MHC class II
- Mouse (BALB/c) IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|116425||25 µg||105,00 CHF|
The AF6-120.1 antibody reacts with the I-Ab MHC class II alloantigen. These class II molecules are expressed on antigen presenting cells (including B cells) and a subset of T cells from H-2b bearing mice, and are involved in antigen presentation to T cells expressing CD3/TCR and CD4 proteins. The AF6-120.1 antibody cross-reacts with H-2k and H-2u haplotypes; this antibody does not cross-react with other haplotypes (d, f, q, r, s).Product Details
- Mouse b haplotype, cross-reacts with H-2k and H-2u haplotypes
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats of this clone) include: immunohistochemical staining of frozen sections (acetone-fixed5; OCT-embedded, ethanol-fixed sections7), immunofluorescence microscopy3 (including acetone-fixed epidermal sheets6), immunoprecipitation7,8. Directly conjugated antibody was used for IF in (3) and (6) and for IHC in (5).
Does not react with other haplotypes (e.g., d, f, q, r, s).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Wall KA, et al. 1983. J. Immunol. 131:1056. (FC)
- Cohn LE, et al. 1986. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 83:747. (FC)
- Inaba K, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 188:2163 (IF)
- Hamrah P, et al. 2002. Invest Opthalmol Vis. Sci. 43:639 (IF)
- Buono C, et al. 2003. Arterioscler. Thromb. Vasc. Biol. 23:454. (IHC)
- Wang Z, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:5924. (IHC IF)
- Nakagawa TY, et al. 1999. Immunity 10:207. (IP)
- Podolin PL, et al. 2008. J. Immunol. 180:7989. (FC IP) PubMed
- Schneppenheim J, et al. 2013. J Exp Med. 210:41. PubMed.
- Product Citations
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.