- HMN4-14 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Proto-oncogene of int-3
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|128413||25 µg||135,00 CHF|
The Notch receptors and their ligands are highly conserved from invertebrates to mammals.The Delta-like 1 (Dll1) is one of the four or five Notch ligands identified.The binding to Notch receptor results in the proteolysis of Notch and movement of intracellular portion of Notch into the nucleus.This translocation triggers a series of signaling process.Delta-like 1 is reported to be essential for the maintenance of marginal zone B cells in normal mice and engagement of Notch 1 by Dll 1 promotes differentiation of B lymphocytes to antibody-secreting cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Notch4-Fc recombinant protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg/test. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Moriyama Y, et al.2008. Intl J. Immunol. 20:763.
- Reilla LV, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 187:4629. PubMed.
- Product Citations
AB_2151253 (BioLegend Cat. No. 128413)
- Type 1 transmembrane receptor with a large extracellular domain consisting of 29 -36 EGF( epidermal growth factor) and three LNR (Lin12-Notch) repeats.
Notch 4 is preferentially expressed in endothelial cells.
- Regulation of cell development, including myogenesis, neurogenesis, and lymphocyte development. Notch 4 seems to play a crucial role in vasculogenesis and angiogenesis.
- Jagged 1, Jagged2, Delta-like 1, Delta-like3 and Delta-like 4
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1.Ehebauer MT,et al. 2006. Biochem J.392:13.
2.Shimizu K,et al. 2000.Mol Cell Biology. 20:18
3. Tanigaki K,et al.2007. Nature immunol. 8:451.
- Gene ID
- 18132 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Notch 4 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.