- 5G6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 10
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|347606||100 tests||310,00 CHF|
Siglec-10 is a lectin that specifically binds α-2,3- or α-2,6-linked sialic acid. It is a member of the Ig-superfamily and is expressed in monocytes, eosinophils, B cells, and a subset of NK cells. Siglec-10 is a single pass transmembrane protein. The extracellular domain contains one V-set Ig-like domain and three C2-set domains; the cytoplasmic domain contains one immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitor motif (ITIM) which, after tyrosine-phosphorylation, recruits SH2-family phosphatases such as SHP-1 and PTPN6, resulting in the blocking of the signal transduction. CD24 and the vascular adhesion protein-1 (VAP-1) have been described as ligands of Siglec-10.Product Details
- Human, African Green
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Siglec-10 fused to human IgG Fc
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Munday J, et al. 2001. Biochem. J. 355:489
- Yokoi H, et al. 2006. Allergy. 61:769
- Kivi E, et al. 2009. Blood 114:5385
- Barkal AA, et al. 2019. Nature. 572(7769):392-396. (Agonist)
- Product Citations
AB_11203899 (BioLegend Cat. No. 347606)
- Lectin, belongs to the Ig-superfamily, has one V-set Ig-like domain and three C2-set domains, a single transmembrane domain and one immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitor motif (ITIM) in the cytoplasmic domain
Monocytes, eosinophils, B cells, and a subset of NK cells
- Cell adhesion, signal transduction
- SHP-1, PTPN6
CD24, vascular adhesion protein-1 (VAP-1)
- Inhibition of signal transduction by recruiting cytoplasmic phosphatases
- Cell Type
- B cells, Eosinophils, Monocytes, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Chen GY, et al. 2009. Science 323:1722
2. Aizawa H, et al. 2003. Genomics.82:521
3. Kitzig F, et al. 2002. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 296:355
- Gene ID
- 89790 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Siglec-10 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.