- MHN3-21 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 3, Notch-3, CADASIL
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|345409||25 tests||125 CHF|
|345410||100 tests||275 CHF|
The Notch receptors are highly conserved from invertebrates to mammals. While Notch 1 and Notch 2 exhibit the highest structural similarity among the four mammalian Notch receptors. Notch 3 has a number of structural and functional differences. The binding of Notch 3 to its ligands results in the proteolysis of Notch and movement of intracellular portions of Notch into the nucleus. This translocation triggers a series of signaling processes. Notch 3 is primarily expressed in adult arterial smooth muscle cells. Notch3 gene mutation can cause CADASIL, a hereditary early stroke syndrome.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Notch 3-human IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2564482 (BioLegend Cat. No. 345409)
AB_2564483 (BioLegend Cat. No. 345410)
- Transmembrane receptor, heterodimer consisting of a C-terminal fragment and N-terminal fragment probably linked by disulphide bonds. Contains 5 ankyrin repeats, 29-36 EGF repeats, 3 Notch/Lin repeats.
- Cell Type
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Ehebauer ME. et al. 2006. Biochem J 392:13
2. Joutel A et al. 1996. Nature 383:707
3. Shimizu K et al. 2000. Mol Cell Biology 20:18
4. Tanigaki K et al. 2007. Nature Immunol 8:451
5. Bellavia D et al. 2008. 27:5092
6. Louvi A et al. Dev Neurosci. 2006. 28:5
- Gene ID
- 4854 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Notch3 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.