- M1310G05 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|410711||25 tests||115 CHF|
|410712||100 tests||275 CHF|
IgG Fc is a homodimer that is composed of the constant region of the two heavy chains that form the IgG molecule. The Fc fragment mediates opsonization, antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC), and complement activation through binding to Fc receptors such as CD16, CD32, CD64, and the complement factor C1.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human Siglec-E-IgG Fc fusion protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone M1310G05 recognizes IgG in the membrane of memory B cells, has a stronger affinity for IgG1 and IgG3 than for IgG2 and IgG4, and does not cross react with IgD, IgE, or IgM.
- Product Citations
AB_2565789 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410711)
AB_2565790 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410712)
- Homodimer formed by the constant region of the IgG heavy chain.
- CD16, CD32, and CD64.
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
1. Paul, WE. (2003). Fundamental Immunology. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
- Gene ID
- 3500 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgG Fc on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.