- T5-39 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- LIGHT, TL5, TNFSF14, TR2 ligand, Ligand for herpesvirus entry mediator, tumor necrosis factor receptor-like-2 ligand, tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 14 (TNFSF14)
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|318709||25 tests||119 CHF|
|318710||100 tests||320 CHF|
The T5-39 antibody recognizes human LIGHT (CD258) also known as ligand for herpesvirus entry mediator, tumor necrosis factor receptor-like-2 ligand, TR2 ligand, and tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 14 (TNFSF14). LIGHT is a type 2 transmembrane protein, and a member of the tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily. LIGHT can be proteolytically cleaved and two isofoms have been shown to be produced by alternative splicing. The apparent molecular weight of LIGHT us approximately 30 kD. LIGHT expression has been observed in spleen, brain and kidney; expression is upregulated on activated T cells (particularly CD8+ cells). LIGHT stimulates proliferation of T cells and inhibits growth of some tumor cells. This protein has been shown to play a role in intestinal inflammation and contribute to IgA nephropathy. LIGHT is a ligand for HVEM, and LTβR and has also been shown to bind DcR3 and modulate function. In addition, LIGHT has been shown to interact with other proteins including TRAF2, TRAF3, and DIABLO. The T5-39 antibody has been shown to be useful for flow cytometry and ELISA.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- recombinant human LIGHT (TL5) protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2728269 (BioLegend Cat. No. 318709)
AB_2728270 (BioLegend Cat. No. 318710)
- Type 2 transmembrane protein, member of the tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily. Can be proteolytically cleaved; two isofoms produced by alternative splicing. Apparent molecular weight approximately 30 kD.
Spleen, brain and kidney. Upregulated on activated T cells (particularly CD8+ cells)
- Stimulates proliferation of T cells, inhibits growth of some tumor cells. Has been shown to play a role in intestinal inflammation and contribute to IgA nephropathy
- TRAF2, TRAF3, DIABLO
- Ligand for HVEM, LTβR. Has also been shown to bind DcR3
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Mauri DN, et al. 1998. Immunity 8:21.
2. Harrop JA, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:27548.
3. Morel Y, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 165:4397.
4. Wang J, et al. 2004. J. Clin. Invest. 113:826.
5. Yu P, et al. 2004. Nature Immunol. 5:141.
- Gene ID
- 8740 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD258 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD258 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Biotin anti-human CD258 (LIGHT)||T5-39||FC|
|PE anti-human CD258 (LIGHT)||T5-39||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD258 (LIGHT)||T5-39||FC|
|APC anti-human CD258 (LIGHT)||T5-39||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C1056 anti-human CD258 (LIGHT)||T5-39||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D1056 anti-human CD258 (LIGHT)||T5-39||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B1056 anti-human CD258 (LIGHT)||T5-39||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.