- W15177A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-17R, IL-17RA, IL-17AR, IL-17 receptor
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|372305||25 tests||115,00 CHF|
|372306||100 tests||295,00 CHF|
Six interleukin-17 (IL-17)-family (IL-17A-IL-17F) and five IL-17 receptor (IL-17R)-family (IL-17RA-IL-17RE) members have been reported in mammalian cells. IL-17RA (known as IL-17R, IL-17AR, CD217) is a 128-158 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein. IL-17R binds to IL-17A (also known as IL-17, and CTLA-8, is a hallmarker of Th17 cells) and IL-17F and mediates the proinflammatory signals through interaction with IL-17RC or IL-17RD. IL-17R has broad tissue distribution, including fibroblasts, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, stromal cells, B cells, T cells, NK cells, monocytes and granulocytes.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- P3U1 cells stably transfected with CD217.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
AB_2632913 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372305)
AB_2632914 (BioLegend Cat. No. 372306)
- 128-158 kD type I single transmembrane glycoprotein, homodimer or heterodimer with IL-17RC, or associate with IL-17RD.
- Broad tissue distribution, including fibroblasts, epithelial cells, endothelial cells, stromal cells, B cells, T cells, NK cells, monocytes and granulocytes
- Binds IL-17 and mediate IL-17 induced inflammatory responses.
- IL-17A, IL-17F.
- Cell Type
- Neutrophils, Eosinophils
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Moseley TA, et al. 2003. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 14:155.
2. Rong Z, et al. 2009. Cell. Res. 19:208.
3. Toy D, et al. 2006. J. Immunol. 177:36.
- Gene ID
- 23765 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD217 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.