- 3F9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VII 70502
- Other Names
- IL-10 Receptor, IL-10R
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|308811||25 tests||110,00 CHF|
|308812||100 tests||245,00 CHF|
CD210, also known as the IL-10 receptor, is a 90-110 kD protein expressed on T cells, B cells, NK cells, monocytes and macrophages. CD210 belongs to the class II cytokine receptor family which includes the IFN-γ receptor (CDw119), the IFN-α/β receptor (CD118) and tissue factor (CD142). The IL-10 receptor is involved in signal transduction by inducing phosphorylation of STAT1a and STAT3 and by inducing activation of Jak1 and Tyk.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone 3F9 recognizes the IL-10-binding epitope of IL-10R1.8 Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation1, in vitro blocking1-3 of human IL-10 binding to IL-10R. For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 308804) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated anti-rat IgG second step), followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204). The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for highly sensitive assays (Cat. No. 308817 and 308818).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Liu Y, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 158:604. (Immunogen, IP, Block)
- Levings MK, et al. 2005. Blood 105:1162. (Block)
- Goodier MR, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 165:139. (Block)
- Huang YH, et al. 2009. J. Leukoc. Biol. 86:273. PubMed
- Yoshino N, et al. 2000. Exp. Anim. (Tokyo) 49:97. (FC)
- Liu BS,et al. 2011. J Leukoc Biol. 89:981. PubMed
- Joffe M, et al. 2012. Int Immunol. 24:447. PubMed
- MacDonald KP, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 163:5599. (epitope)
- Product Citations
AB_2564592 (BioLegend Cat. No. 308811)
AB_2564593 (BioLegend Cat. No. 308812)
- Ig superfamily, class II cytokine receptor family, transmembrane glycoprotein, 90-110 kD
T cells and B cells, NK cells, monocytes, macrophages
- Activates STAT1, STAT3, Jak1, Tyk
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Kotenko S. 2002. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev. 13:223.
2. Trinchieri G. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:133.
- Gene ID
- 3587 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD210 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.