- L161 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V T-CD01.18
- Other Names
- R7, M241, BDCA-1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|331523||25 tests||115,00 CHF|
|331524||100 tests||225,00 CHF|
CD1c, also known as R7 or M241, is a 43 kD member of the five CD1 antigens (CD1a-e) in humans. The CD1 molecules are type I glycoprotein with structural similarities to MHC class I and are non-covalently associated with β2-microglobulin, belonging to the Ig superfamily. CD1c is expressed on cortical thymocytes, Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, and a subset of B cells. It has been reported that CD1c is also expressed on mature T cells in a tightly regulated manner. CD1c is involved in antigen-presentation of glycolipids. It may also act in T cells as an immune regulatory molecule.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with APC under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue4, 5 and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining6.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- del C Salamone M, et al. 2001. J Leukoc Biol. 70:567.
- de Fraissinette A, et al. 1988. Exp Hematol. 16:764.
- Li D, et al. 2012. J Exp Med. 209:109. PubMed
- Xu C, et al. 2010. Am J Hematol. 85:539 (IHC-F)
- Gerlini G, et al. 2001. J Invest Dermatol. 117:576 (IHC-F)
- Poposki J, et al. 2016. Clin Exp Allergy 45:384 (IHC-P) PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_10718511 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331523)
AB_10719956 (BioLegend Cat. No. 331524)
- 43 kD, Ig superfamily, MHC I-like molecule, associates with β2-microglobulin
B cell subset, cortical thymocytes, dendritic cells, and Langerhans cells
- Presents lipid antigen to CD1c-restricted T cells
- CD1c-restricted TCR
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Langerhans cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Fainboim LM and del C. Salamone. 2002. J. Biol. Reg. Homeos. Ag. 16:125.
2. M. del Salamone C, et al. 2001. J. Leukocyte Biol. 70:567.
3. Zola H, et al. Eds. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers. P42.
- Gene ID
- 911 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD1c on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.