- 6-434 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- VIII 80652
- Other Names
- Siglec7 (Sialic-binding Ig like lectin 7), p75, AIRM1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|339209||25 tests||135,00 CHF|
|339210||100 tests||325,00 CHF|
Siglec-7, also known as p75/AIRM1, is a 75 kD type I transmembrane protein and a member of the family of sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectins (Siglecs). It is primarily found on NK cells and monocytes. The cytoplasmic domain of Siglec-7 contains immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif (ITIM). CD328 mediates sialic acid-dependent cell-cell binding and functions as an inhibitory receptor of NK cells. CD328 preferentially binds to sialylated glycans with α2,8 disialyl and α2,6 sialyl residues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 700 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 700 has a maximum emission of 719 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm. Prior to using Alexa Fluor® 700 conjugate for flow cytometric analysis, please verify your flow cytometer's capability of exciting and detecting the fluorochrome.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2814245 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339209)
AB_2814246 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339210)
- Type I transmembrane protein, Siglec family member, 75 kD
NK cells, monocytes
- Inhibitory receptor of NK cells
- Sialylated glycans (with α2,8 disialyl and α2,6 sialyl residues)
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Siglec Molecules
- Antigen References
- Avril T, et al. 2006. Infection and Immunity 74:4133
- Avril T, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6841
- Yamaji T, et al. 2005. Glycobiology 15:667
- Gene ID
- 27036 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD328 on UniProt.org
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||PG|
|Purified anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|PE anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|APC anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)||6-434||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
TotalSeq™-A0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
TotalSeq™-B0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
Purified anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
PE anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
APC anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)
TotalSeq™-C0902 anti-human CD328 (Siglec-7)