- 23D2-3C6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Homeobox Transcription Factor Nanog, Nanog Homeobox, Homeobox Protein NANOG, Homeobox Transcription Factor Nanog-Delta 48
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|674010||100 µg||325 CHF|
Nanog is a transcription factor that plays key roles in the maintenance of pluripotency and self-renewal in embryonic stem cells. Nanog expression is regulated by other transcription factors, which include Sox2 and Oct-4. It also plays a role in epithelial malignancy and is enriched in cancer stem cells. The ablation of nanog is sufficient to reduce the cancer stem cell pool.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length human recombinant protein expressed in bacteria
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular flow cytometry using our True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Staining Protocol.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
NOTE: For flow cytometric staining with this clone, True-Nuclear™ Transcription Factor Buffer Set (Cat. No. 424401) offers improved staining and is highly recommended.
This clone is not recommended for ChIP (Chromatin Immunoprecipitation) assays (as determined by in-house testing).
- Product Citations
AB_2632605 (BioLegend Cat. No. 674010)
- 305 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of approximately 35 kD.
Nuclear and cytoplasmic. Expressed by embryonic stem (ES) cells or cancer stem cells. Expression decreases with ES differentiation.
- Transcription regulator that plays key roles in the maintenance of pluripotency and self-renewal in embryonic stem cells.
- Interacts with SMAD1, SALL4, and ZNF281/ZFP281.
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Signal Transduction, Stem Cells, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
1. Hwang CC, et al. 2014. PLoS One 9:e105676.
2. Torres-Padilla ME, et al. 2014. Development 141:2173.
3. Iv Santaliz-Ruiz LE, et al. 2014. Int. J. Cancer 12:2741.
4. Wang ML, et al. 2013. Onco. Targets Ther. 6:1207.
5. Kim J, et al. 2008. Cell 132:1049.
6. Takahashi K, et al. 2007. Nat. Protoc. 2:3081.
7. Yu J, et al. 2007. Science 318:1917.
- Gene ID
- 79923 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Nanog on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.