- 16A8 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- KIA, proliferation-related Ki-67 antigen
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|652407||25 µg||125,00 CHF|
|652408||100 µg||325,00 CHF|
The nuclear protein Ki-67 was first identified by the monoclonal antibody Ki-67, which was generated by immunizing mice with nuclei of the L428 Hodgkin lymphoma cell line. Ki-67 protein plays an essential role in ribosomal RNA transcription and cell proliferation. Expression of Ki-67 occurs during G1, S, G2, and M phase, while in G0 phase the Ki-67 protein is not detectable. Ki-67 is strongly expressed in proliferating cells and has been reported as a prognostic marker in various tumors.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- E. coli expressed partial mouse Ki-67 recombinant protein, 1816-2163 aa.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by our Ki-67 staining protocol below. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2562138 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652407)
AB_2562139 (BioLegend Cat. No. 652408)
- 325 kD protein containing a forkhead-associated domain (FHA) and 13 tandem repeats
Nucleus and chromosome
- Required for cell cycle progression and proliferation
- Interacts with KIF15; binds to MKI67IP through FHA domain
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Starborg M, et al. 1996. J. Cell. Sci. 109:143.
2. Byeon IJ, et al. 2005. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 12:987.
3. Yerushalmi R, et al. 2010. Lancet. Oncol. 11:174.
4. Beltrami AP, et al. 2001. N. Engl. J. Med. 344:1750.
5. Sachsenberg N, et al. 1998. J. Exp. Med. 187:1295.
6. Nagy Z, et al. 1997. Acta. Neuropathol. 93:294.
- Gene ID
- 17345 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ki-67 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.