- A7R34 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- IL-7 receptor α chain, IL-7Rα
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|135019||25 µg||105 CHF|
|135020||100 µg||250 CHF|
CD127 is a 60-90 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as IL-7 receptor α chain or IL-7Rα. It forms a heterodimer with the common γ chain (γc or CD132) which is shared with the receptors for IL-2, IL-4, IL-9, IL-13, IL-15, and IL-21. CD127 is expressed on immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, and bone marrow stromal cells. CD127 has been reported to be an useful marker for identifying memory and effector T cells. The ligation of IL-7 with its receptor is important for stimulation of mature and immature T cells as well as immature B cells proliferation and development.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- IL-7Ra-IgG1 fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 647.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
A7R34 is able to block clone SB/199 binding to IL-7R.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_1937210 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135019)
AB_1937209 (BioLegend Cat. No. 135020)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein, associate with CD132, 60-90 kD
- Immature B cells through early pre-B stage, thymocytes (except CD4/CD8 double positive thymocytes), peripheral T cells, bone marrow stromal cells
- T cell and immature B cell proliferation and development
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Sudo T, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:9125.
2. Okuno Y, et al. 2001. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 99:6246.
3. Pillai M, et al. 2004. Leukemia Lymphoma 45:2403.
- Gene ID
- 16197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD127 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.