- DX22 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|305512||100 tests||265 CHF|
CD94 is a 43 kD type II transmembrane glycoprotein also known as KP43. CD94 belongs to the C-type lectin superfamily and is present as a covalently linked heterodimer with NKG2 on the cell surface. CD94 is expressed by NK cells, a subset of γδ T cells, and NKT cells. The CD94/NKG2A complex serves as an inhibitory receptor specific for HLA-class I molecules.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NK cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633nm / 635nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation4, inhibition of NK cell-mediated lysis5, immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections, and spatial biology (IBEX)6,7.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Mizuki M, et al. 2000. Sarcoidosis Vasc. Diffuse Lung Dis. 17:54.
- Phillip J, et al. 1996. Immunity 5:163.
- Lazetic S, et al. 1996. J. Immunol. 157:4741.
- Lanier LL, et al. 1998. Immunity 8:693.
- Wooden SL, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:1383.
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 117:33455-33465. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
AB_2249691 (BioLegend Cat. No. 305512)
- C-type lectin, type II transmembrane glycoprotein, covalently associates with NKG2, 43 kD
NK cells , T subset
- Inhibits NK function
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Lopez-Botet M, et al. 1997. Immunol. Rev. 155:165.
2. Moretta A, et al. 1997. Immunol. Rev. 155:105.
- Gene ID
- 3824 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD94 on UniProt.org
|APC anti-human CD94||DX22||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD94||DX22||FC|
|PE anti-human CD94||DX22||FC, SB|
|Purified anti-human CD94||DX22||FC, IHC-F|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD94||DX22||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD94||DX22||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD94||DX22||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD94||DX22||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD94||DX22||FC|
|TotalSeq™-A0867 anti-human CD94||DX22||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C0867 anti-human CD94||DX22||PG|
|PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD94||DX22||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0867 anti-human CD94||DX22||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
APC anti-human CD94
FITC anti-human CD94
PE anti-human CD94
Purified anti-human CD94
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD94
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD94
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD94
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD94
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD94
TotalSeq™-A0867 anti-human CD94
TotalSeq™-C0867 anti-human CD94
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD94
TotalSeq™-B0867 anti-human CD94