- H4B4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- LAMPb, LGP110
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|354311||25 tests||105 CHF|
|354312||100 tests||275 CHF|
CD107b, also known as LAMP-2, is a 105 kD, highly gylcosylated, type I transmembrane protein. CD107b is expressed in lysosomal/endosomal membranes in nearly all cells, and on the surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes and some tumor cell lines. LAMP-2 is known to have roles in cell adhesion and cellular homeostasis, including autophagocytosis and antigen presentation.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Adult human adherent spleen cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 647 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
IHC-P - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration of 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 647 has a maximum emission of 668 nm when it is excited at 633 nm / 635 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of frozen glomeruli2 and immunofluorescent staining of neutrophils2,3.
This antibody is specific to human LAMP-2. Positive control: Hela cells; LAMP-2 molecular weight appears to be at ~110 kDa on the gel due to high glycosylation.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Chen J, et al. 1985. J. Biol. Chem. 101:85.
- Kain R, et al. 2008. Nat. Med. 14:1088. (IF, IHC)
- Roark EA, et al. 2008. PLoS ONE 3:e3538. (IF)
AB_2721404 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354311)
AB_2721405 (BioLegend Cat. No. 354312)
- LAMP-2 is a 410 amino acid protein with a molecular mass of 45 kD.
Lysosomal/endosomal membranes in nearly all cells; surface of activated platelets, activated lymphocytes and some tumor cell lines
- Adhesion, cellular homeostatis, including autophagocytosis, antigen presentation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Lymphocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Cell Adhesion, Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Trafficking and Clearance
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Chen J, et al. 1985. J. Biol. Chem. 101:85.
2. Kain R, et al. 2008. Nat. Med. 14:1088.
3. Roark EA, et al. 2008. PLoS ONE 3:e3538.
- Gene ID
- 3920 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD107b on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC|
|PE anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC|
|Purified anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC, IHC-P, ICC, WB|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||IHC-P|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC, IHC-P|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD107b (LAMP-2)||H4B4||ICFC, IHC-P|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.