- OX-90 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- OX-2, MRC
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|123813||25 µg||95 CHF|
CD200 (OX-2 antigen) is a type-1 membrane glycoprotein containing two extracellular Ig-like domains. CD200 a highly conserved type I membrane glycoprotein that is expressed on a variety of cell types including thymocytes, some T cells, endothelial and follicular dendritc cells, B cells, and brain tissue (neurons); but not on NK cells, granulocytes, monocytes, or macrophages. CD200 costimulates T cell proliferation. It may regulate myeloid cell activity in a variety of tissues. CD200 is the ligand for CD200 receptor (CD200R). The CD200 Receptor is restricted to myeloid cells, and it is believed that its engagement with CD200 results in inhibition and/or downregulation of myeloid cell activity. Blocking of CD200/CD200R interactions decreases myeloid cell inhibitory thresholds which results in enhanced immune activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Soluble fusion protein of the extracellular region of mouse OX-2 antigen with domains 3 and 4 of rat CD4 fusion protein.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated Alexa Fluor® 594.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-F - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
AB_2819848 (BioLegend Cat. No. 123813)
- Immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily
Thymocytes, some T cells, endothelial, B cells
- Co-stimulatory factor in T cell proliferation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Endothelial cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Hoek RM, et al. 2000. Science 290:1768.
2. Gorczynski R, et al. 2004. J. of Immunol. 172:7744.
3. Gorczynski L, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 162:774.
4. Rosenblum MD, et al. 2004. Blood 103:2691.
5. Zhang S, et al. 2004. J. of Immunol. 173:6786.
6. Barclay AN, et al. 2002. Trends Immunol. 23:285.
- Gene ID
- 4345 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD200 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.