- MEM-55 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD45.08
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|310207||25 µg||115,00 CHF|
|310208||100 µg||320,00 CHF|
CD45RB is a 180-240 kD single chain type I membrane glycoprotein. It is an exon 5 splice variant of the tyrosine phosphatase CD45. The CD45RB isoform is expressed on thymocytes, T cell subsets, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, and dendritic cells. CD45RB enhances both T cell receptor and B cell receptor signaling mediated activation. CD45 and its isoforms non-covalently associate with lymphocyte phosphatase-associated phosphoprotein (LPAP) on T and B lymphocytes. CD45 has been reported to be associated with several other cell surface antigens including CD1, CD2, CD3, and CD4. CD45 has also been reported to bind galectin-1. CD45 isoform expression can change in response to cytokines. The MEM-55 antibody recognizes a silaidase-sensitive epitope of CD45.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human thymocytes and T lymphocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
The MEM-55 antibody is specific for a glycosylated-CD45RB epitope that is highly expressed on memory B cells and plasmablasts but not on naïve B cells. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, Western blotting, and immunohistochemical staining of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Horejsi V, et al. 1988. Folia Biol. 34:23.
- Bazil V, et al. 1989. Immunogenetics 29:202.
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leucocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Koethe S, et al. 2011. J. Leukoc. Biol. 90:5.
AB_2734281 (BioLegend Cat. No. 310207)
AB_2734282 (BioLegend Cat. No. 310208)
- Tyrosine phosphatases, type I transmembrane, 180-240 kD (exon 5 splicing of CD45 gene)
Thymocytes, T cell subset, B cells, monocytes/macrophages, granulocytes, dendritic cells
- Enhances TCR and BCR signaling
- Galectin-1, CD2, CD3, CD4
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Thomas M. 1989. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:339.
2. Trowbridge I, et al. 1994. Annu. Rev. Immunol.12:85.
- Gene ID
- 5788 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD45RB on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.