- A1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- gp80, E-ATPDase, NTPDase-1, ecto-apyrase, Ec18.104.22.168
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|328232||100 µg||382 CHF|
Human CD39 is an integral membrane protein with two transmembrane domains. It exists as a homotetramer. Expression of CD39 is found on activated lymphocytes, a subset of T cells and B cells, and dendritic cells with weak staining on monocytes and granulocytes. CD39 and CD73 have been found on regulatory T cells, specifically the effector/memory like T cells. CD39 can hydrolyze both nucleoside triphosphates and diphosphates. CD39 is the dominant ecto nucleotidase of vascular and placental trophoblastic tissues and appears to modulate the functional expression of type 2 purinergic (P2) G protein coupled receptors (GPCRs). CD39 has intrinsic ecto-ATPase activity. Expression of CD39 is induced on T cells and increased on B cells as a late activation antigen.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Human, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- PHA activated human lymphocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Alexa Fluor® 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
IHC-P - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded immunohistochemical staining. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Alexa Fluor® 594 has an excitation maximum of 590 nm, and a maximum emission of 617 nm.
Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™ are trademarks of Life Technologies Corporation.
View full statement regarding label licenses
- Application Notes
The A1 antibody binds to the human CD39 cell surface antigen and has been shown to block MHC independent target cell recognition by hapten-specific CTL. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vitro CD39 blockade3, immunofluorescence4, immunohistochemistry6, and spatial biology (IBEX)7,8. The Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for blocking assays (contact our custom solutions team).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Aversa GG, et al. 1988. Transplant. P. 20:4952.
- Aversa GG, et al. 1989. Transplant. P. 21:34950.
- Borsellino G, et al. 2007. Blood. 110:1225. (Block)
- Stockl J, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 167:2724. (IF)
- Sestak K, et al. 2007. Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol. 119:21.
- Lyck L, et al. 2008. J. Histochem. Cytochem. 56:201. (IHC)
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2020. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 117:33455-33465. (SB) PubMed
- Radtke AJ, et al. 2022. Nat Protoc. 17:378-401. (SB) PubMed
AB_2686985 (BioLegend Cat. No. 328232)
Activated lymphocytes, and also on a subset of T cells, regulatory T cells, B cells, and dendritic cells.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Lymphocytes, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 953 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD39 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All CD39 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD39||A1||FC,IHC-P|
|Purified anti-human CD39||A1||FC,IHC-P,Block|
|Biotin anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|FITC anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|PE anti-human CD39||A1||FC,SB|
|APC anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD39 (Maxpar® Ready)||A1||FC,CyTOF®,IHC-P|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD39||A1||IHC-P|
|TotalSeq™-A0176 anti-human CD39||A1||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0176 anti-human CD39||A1||PG|
|Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD39||A1||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B0176 anti-human CD39||A1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0176 anti-human CD39||A1||PG|
|PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD39 Antibody||A1||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human CD39
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD39
Purified anti-human CD39
Biotin anti-human CD39
FITC anti-human CD39
PE anti-human CD39
APC anti-human CD39
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD39
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD39
Purified anti-human CD39 (Maxpar® Ready)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD39
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human CD39
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human CD39
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human CD39
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human CD39
TotalSeq™-A0176 anti-human CD39
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human CD39
TotalSeq™-C0176 anti-human CD39
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human CD39
TotalSeq™-B0176 anti-human CD39
TotalSeq™-D0176 anti-human CD39
PE/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD39 Antibody