- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- colony stimulating factor 1 (macrophage), CSF1, CSF-1, Lanimostim, macrophage colony stimulating factor, macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1, MCSF, M-CSF, MCSFlanimostim, MGC31930
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|448504||5 plates||260,00 CHF|
As a potent hematopoietic cytokine, M-CSF is involved in diverse processes, such as regulation of atherosclerosis or brain, bone resorption, placental development, and inflammatory responses. M-CSF (macrophage colonystimulating factor) is a potent lineage restricted hematopoietic growth factor and member of the CSF family of hormone-like glycoproteins. It plays a key role in the regulation of cellular undifferentiation, proliferation, and the survival of blood monocytes, tissue macrophages and their progenitor cells.
BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Set is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA). The kit contains a monoclonal capture antibody and biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for mouse M-CSF. BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Set contains the components necessary for the accurate quantification of natural and recombinant mouse M-CSF. The set is designed for cost-effective and accurate quantification of mouse M-CSF in cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other biological fluids. BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets are sensitive, accurate, and robust.
- Kit Contents
- Mouse M-CSF ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Mouse M-CSF ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Mouse M-CSF Standard
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution D
- Coating Buffer B (5X)
- Assay Diluent B (5X)
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- 3.52 - 4.50 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 15.6 - 1000 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: BioLegend Cat. No. 423501 is recommended
- Wash Buffer (Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20). BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Stop Solution (e.g. 2N H2SO4) BioLegend Cat. No. 423001 is recommended
- Plate Sealers: BioLegend Cat. No. 423601 is recommended
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Saline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Cell Type
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Proliferation and Viability, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Cytokines/Chemokines, Growth Factors
- Gene ID
- View information about M-CSF on UniProt.org
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets do not come with plates. Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in these sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat No. 423501), and instructions for coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.