- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Human PD-L2, Programmed cell death 1 ligand 2, CD273, PDCD1LG2, B7-DC
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|447604||5 plates||315 CHF|
PD-L2 (CD273, PDCD1LG2, B7-DC) and its related protein PD-L1 are ligands for the Programmed Cell Death Protein 1 (PD1). PD-L2 can act as an immune checkpoint molecule by negatively regulating T cell proliferation and cytokine production. However, PD-L2 can also stimulate T cell proliferation through interaction with receptors other than PD1. High level of PD-L2 expression can promote tumor metastasis because of its ability to suppress T cells-mediated anti-tumor activity. Moreover, increased PD-L2 expression might dampen the effectiveness of anti-PD-L1 treatments.
BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Set is a sandwich Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA). The kit contains a monoclonal capture antibody and biotinylated monoclonal antibody specific for human PD-L2. BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Set contains the components necessary for the accurate quantification of natural and recombinant human PD-L2. The set is designed for cost-effective and accurate quantification of human PD-L2 in cell culture supernatant, serum, plasma or other biological fluids. BioLegend’s ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets are sensitive, accurate, and robust.
- Kit Contents
- Human PD-L2 ELISA MAX™ Capture Antibody (200X)
- Human PD-L2 ELISA MAX™ Detection Antibody (200X)
- Human PD-L2 Standard Lyophilized
- Avidin-HRP (1000X)
- Substrate Solution F
- Coating Buffer B (5X)
- Assay Diluent A (5X)
- As a part of BioLegend's efforts to go green, each new lot of the ELISA MAX™ sets will include a summarized version of its manual. Click here for more information.
- 0.104 pg/mL
- Standard Range
- 2.0 - 125 pg/mL
- Materials Not Included
- Microwell plates: BioLegend Cat. No. 423501 is recommended
- Wash Buffer (Phosphate-Buffered Saline (PBS) + 0.05% Tween-20, pH=7.4). BioLegend Cat. No. 421601 is recommended.
- Stop Solution (e.g. 2N H2SO4) BioLegend Cat. No. 423001 is recommended
- Plate Sealers: BioLegend Cat. No. 423601 is recommended
- PBS (Phosphate-Buffered Saline): 8.0 g NaCl, 1.16 g Na2HPO4, 0.2 g KH2PO4, 0.2 g KCl, add deionized water to 1 L; pH to 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered.
- A microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Adjustable pipettes to measure volumes ranging from 2 µL to 1 mL
- Deionized (DI) water
- Wash bottle or automated microplate washer
- Log-Log graph paper or software for data analysis
- Tubes to prepare standard dilutions
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cancer Biomarkers, Immuno-Oncology, Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokines/Chemokines, Immune Checkpoint Receptors
- Gene ID
- View information about PD-L2 on UniProt.org
- Do the ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets come with plates?
No, ELISA MAX™ Deluxe Sets do not come with plates. Coating Buffer and Assay Diluent (for blocking and dilutions) are included in these sets. Plates can be ordered separately (Cat No. 423501), and instructions for coating the plates are in the sets’ product manuals.