- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Control Cells
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The reconstituted human PBMCs can be used for intracellular flow cytometry assays. They can also be used as a process control to ensure effective permeabilization when performing intracellular staining using True-Phos™ Perm Buffer.
This product contains human cells, a potentially biohazardous material. Blood used in preparation of these samples was tested and found to be negative, using FDA approved methods, for antibody and nucleic acid testing against Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Hepatitis B and C virus and HTLV (Human T-Lymphotrophic virus I and II), surface antigen for Hepatitis B (HBsAg) virus and syphilis and West Nile Virus. Biological tests are not 100% accurate. Use standard precautions when handling and treat as if the product is capable of transmitting disease. When handling or disposing, follow precautions described in CDC and FDA recommendations and OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen guidelines.
- Kit Contents
Cat. No. 426601
- 2 vials of Veri-Cells™ Phospho PBMC (MAPK/ERK pathway) Vehicle Treated Cells
- 2 vials of Veri-Cells™ Phospho PBMC (MAPK/ERK pathway) Stimulated Cells
- 1 vial of Veri-Cells™ Reconstitution Buffer A
Cat. No. 426603
- 10 vials of Veri-Cells™ Phospho (MAPK/ERK pathway) Vehicle Treated Cells
- 10 vials of Veri-Cells™ Phospho (MAPK/ERK pathway) Stimulated Cells
- 5 vials of Veri-Cells™ Reconstitution Buffer A
- Each kit contains an equal number of vials of unstimulated (vehicle treated) and stimulated Veri-Cells™ Phospho PBMC (MAPK/ERK pathway) cells (2 vials each for 10 tests, and 10 vials each for 50 tests), as well as Veri-Cells™ Buffer A (1 vial for 10 tests and 5 vials for 50 tests). Each vial of Veri-Cells™ Phospho PBMC (MAPK/ERK pathway) contains approximately 1 x 106 lyophilized human peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMC).
- The Veri-Cells™ Phospho PBMC (MAPK/ERK pathway) Kit is prepared by stimulating human PBMCs with the Cell Activation Cocktail (Cat. No. 423301) for 15 minutes. The lyophilized cells can be reconstituted with Veri-Cells™ Buffer A and permeablized with True-Phos™ Perm Buffer (Cat. No. 425401).
- Storage & Handling
- Store the kit at 2°C - 8°C upon receipt. Do not open the sealed pouch until ready to use. The cells may be used for up to 5 days if properly stored at 2°C - 8°C in the buffer provided and processed according to the defined protocol.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
50 µL per test (after reconstitution with 325 µL)
- Application Notes
The Veri-Cells Phospho PBMC (MAPK/ERK pathway) Kit can be used as both positive and negative staining controls for members of the RAS mitogen-activated kinase (MAPK/ERK) pathway such as phospho-S6, phospho-p38 and phospho-ERK 1/2. Additional intracellular targets may be detectable outside of those detailed on the CoA. Once reconstituted, the Veri-Cells™ Phospho PBMC (MAPK/ERK pathway) are processed and stained per the protocol detailed below. Deviations from the use of these reagents and procedures have not been assessed and may affect performance.
Please use our CoA Look-Up Tool to find the expected lot-specific frequencies of certain cell populations included within each lot of Phospho PBMC (MAPK/ERK Pathway). Percent positive is based on gates set on unstained cells. The Certificate of Analysis specific values are provided only as a reference. Variability in antibodies used, instruments, staining conditions and other factors may influence end-user values. It is recommended that individual laboratories establish its own control values and ranges for each parameter based on laboratory specific conditions and protocols.
- Product Citations
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- Specificity (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Phospho PBMC
- Specificity Alt (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Phospho PBMC