- 29A1.4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp46, NCR1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD335, also known as NKp46, is a single-pass type I membrane protein of 46 kD. It belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family and contains two Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains. It's expression is restricted to NK cells and a subset of NKT cells; it's not expressed in CD1d-restricted NKT cells. CD335 is a receptor for viral hemagglutinins and heparan sulfate proteoglycans and is involved in NK cell activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- NKP46-IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- 0.2 µm filtered in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing no preservative. Endotoxin level is <0.01 EU/µg of the protein (<0.001 ng/µg of the protein) as determined by the LAL test.
- The Ultra-LEAF™ (Low Endotoxin, Azide-Free) antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- The antibody is bottled at the concentration indicated on the vial, typically between 2 mg/mL and 3 mg/mL. Older lots may have also been bottled at 1 mg/mL. Please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. This Ultra-LEAF™ solution contains no preservative; handle under aseptic conditions.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of frozen tissue sections1,2 and in vitro activation of NK cells1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Walzer T, et al. 2007. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104:3384. (FC, Activ)
- Walzer T, et al. 2007. Nat. Immunol. 8:1337. (FC, Activ)
- Guerriero JL, et al. 2011. J. Immunol. 186:3517. (IHC) PubMed
AB_2814037 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137639)
AB_2814038 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137640)
- Single-pass type I membrane protein, 46 kD; belongs to the natural cytotoxicity receptor (NCR) family; contains 2 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domains
Mature and immature NK cells, subset of NKT cells, but not on CD1d-restricted NKT cells
- NK cells activation
- Viral hemagglutinins, heparan sulfate proteoglycans
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Colucci F and Cilio CM. 2010. Nat. Immunol. 125:60.
2. Caligiuri MA. 2008. Blood 112:461.
3. Colonna M. 2009. Immunity 31:15.
- Gene ID
- 17086 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD335 on UniProt.org
- Do you guarantee that your antibodies are totally pathogen free?
BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house aside from the GoInVivo™ product line. However, upon request, this can be tested on a custom basis with an outside, independent laboratory.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody by functional assay?
No, BioLegend does not test Ultra-LEAF™ antibodies by functional assays unless otherwise indicated. Due to the possible complexities and variations of uses of biofunctional antibodies in different assays and because of the large product portfolio, BioLegend does not currently perform functional assays as a routine QC for the antibodies. However, we do provide references in which the antibodies were used for functional assays and we do perform QC to verify the specificity and quality of the antibody based on our strict specification criteria.
- Does BioLegend test each Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for potential pathogens?
No, BioLegend does not test for pathogens in-house unless otherwise indicated. However, we can recommend an outside vendor to perform this testing as needed.
- Have you tested this Ultra-LEAF™ antibody for in vivo or in vitro applications?
We don't test our antibodies for in vivo or in vitro applications unless otherwise indicated. Depending on the product, the TDS may describe literature supporting usage of a particular product for bioassay. It may be best to further consult the literature to find clone specific information.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.