- MOPC-21 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The MOPC-21 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity. The isotype of this antibody is mouse IgG1, κ. This antibody was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse, rat and human tissues.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with Spark NIR™ 685 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µL per million cells in 100 µL staining volume or 5 µL per 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* Spark NIR™ 685 has a maximum excitation of 665 nm and a maximum emission of 685 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Red Laser (633 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Intracellular Flow Cytometry (ICFC), Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB), Functional Assay (FA)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Carlsten M, et al. 2007. Cancer Res. 67:1317. PubMed
- Smed-Sörensen A, et al. 2008. Blood 111:5037. PubMed (FA)
- Bunesmann MM, et al. 2011. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. Epub. PubMed
- Matsuyama T, et al. 2005. Infect. Immun. 73:1044. (IF)
- Correia DV, et al. 2011. Blood 118:992. (FC) PubMed
- Lian IA, et al. 2011. Placenta. 32:823. PubMed
- Bufe B, et al. 20015. J Biol Chem. 290:7369. PubMed
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.