|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
- >98%, as determined by SDS-PAGE, Coomassie stained with Invitrogen SimplyBlue SafeStain.
- Lyophilized in sterile-filtered PBS, pH 7.2, containing 1% BSA, 0.09% sodium azide, and protease inhibitors.
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 0.01 ng per µg cytokine as determined by the LAL method.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for mass/vial, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store unopened vials between 2°C and 8°C immediately and use within 12 months from date of receipt. Prior to use, reconstitute the lyophilized powder with 0.2 ml of PBS containing a carrier protein (e.g., 1% BSA, protease free), pH7.4. Re-cap vial, vortex. Allow the reconstituted standard to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes, vortex again to mix completely. The reconstituted standard stock solution can be aliquoted into polypropylene vials and stored at -70°C for up to one month. Do not re-use diluted standards. Use a manual defrost freezer and avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this protein is quality control tested by ELISA assay. For use as an ELISA standard, a standard curve comprised of doubling dilutions from 250 pg/ml to 2 pg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This IL-2 protein is useful as a standard for a mouse IL-2 sandwich ELISA, using unlabeled JES6-1A12 antibody (catalog # 503702) for capture and biotinylated JES6-5H4 antibody (catalog # 503804) for detection.
- Product Citations
- Cell Sources
- Mouse IL-2, amino acids Ala 21-Gln 169 (Accession # NM_008366) was expressed in E. coli.
- Sterile phosphate-buffered saline is recommended.
- Biology Area
- Stem Cells, Immunology, Cell Biology
- Molecular Family
- Gene ID
- 16183 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-2 on UniProt.org