- Poly6209 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
|620901||50 µl (5 Western blots)||$75.00|
|620902||200 µl (20 Western blots)||$225.00|
γ-tubulin is a 51 kD member of the tubulin superfamily and is conserved between yeast and mammals. This cytoskeletal protein is highly expressed in centrosomes and is thought to be involved in cytoskeletal organization and mitosis. γ-tubulin is expressed at highest levels during prophase to metaphase and can be modified by phosphorylation. This protein has been shown to interact with α-tubulin, paxillin, and RAC GTPase activated protein 1. The Poly6209 antibody has been shown to be useful for Western blotting of human and mouse γ-tubulin.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store frozen at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is a dilution of 1:1000 - 1:8000. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This product may contain other non-IgG subtypes.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_315927 (BioLegend Cat. No. 620901)
AB_315928 (BioLegend Cat. No. 620902)
- Tubulin superfamily, highly conserved between yeast and mammals. Predicted molecular weight approximately 51 kD
Cytoskeletal protein, high expressed in centrosomes
- Cytoskeletal organization, mitosis
- Interacts with α-tubulin, paxillin, RAC GTPase activated protein 1
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Cell Motility/Cytoskeleton/Structure, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Zheng Y, et al. 1991. Cell 65:817.
- Expressed at highest levels during prophase to metaphase
- Gene ID
- 2276 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Tubulin-gamma on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.