- 10D6 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- CD326, EGP40, MIC18, TROP1, KSA
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Ep-CAM (CD326) mediates calcium-independent homophilic cell to cell adhesion. It may also function as a growth factor receptor. It is thought to be involved in maintaining cells in position during proliferation. Expression of Ep-CAM seems to correlate inversely with the level of E-cadherin (CD324). Ep-CAM is considered important in tumor biology.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
IHC-F - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections. For immunohistochemistry, a concentration range of 5 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2876582 (BioLegend Cat. No. 251002)
- Mediates calcium-independent homophilic cell-cell adhesion
- CD326 displays hemophilic binding.
- CD305 (LAIR-1), CD306 (LAIR-2), and Ep-CAM
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 171577 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD326 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.