- PE001 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The PE001 antibody reacts with both phycoerythrin (PE) alone and PE conjugated with antibody or streptavidin, as well as PE tandem dyes such as PE/Cy5, PE/Cy5.5 and PE/Cy7. When PE001 antibody is used in a three-step staining procedure or separation of PE-antibody labeled cells, it does not quench PE fluorescence or react with tested mouse and human cells. The PE001 antibody can be used for separation of PE-antibody labeled cells or as a secondary step to amplify PE conjugated primary antibody signals (i.e. biotinylated PE001 as secondary step, followed by Streptavidin-PE).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. Use at concentrations ≤ 0.5 µg/test. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Taylor RT, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 178:5659.
- Product Citations
AB_389236 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408101)
AB_2168924 (BioLegend Cat. No. 408102)
- Gene ID
- Specificity (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- Specificity Alt (DOES NOT SHOW ON TDS):
- View information about Phycoerythrin on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.