- W16125D (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- interleukin27 receptor alpha, IL27ra, IL-27Ra, TCCR, WSX-1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
69 kD glycosylated transmembrane subunit of IL-27 receptor complex consisting of IL27Ra (WSX-1, TCCR) and gp130 (CD130). Expressed on T cells, monocytes, and neutrophils and aside from its effect on innate immunity, is involved in dampening the extent of Th1 immune response post infection. Activity levels of INF-γ and IL-17 producing T cells are regulated through this receptor which relays signal through Jak-STAT pathway.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse IL-27Rα transfectant
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2860746 (BioLegend Cat. No. 159001)
AB_2860747 (BioLegend Cat. No. 159002)
IL27Ra is expressed by T cells, monocytes, and neutrophils.
- IL27Ra combines with gp130 to form a receptor complex whose activation by IL-27 leads to differing pathway-dependent effector activities.
- Cell Type
- Monocytes, Neutrophils, T cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Takeda A, et al. 2003. J Immunol. 170:4886-90.
- Yoshida H & Hunter CA. 2015. Annu Rev Immunol. 33:417-43.
- Iwasaki Y, et al. 2015. Int J Mol Sci. 16:2851-63.
- Gene ID
- 50931 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-27Ralpha on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.