- HM34 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Armenian Hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD34 is a highly glycosylated hematopoietic progenitor antigen.Two isoforms of CD34 have been reported. CD34 is expressed on hematopoietic progenitors, as well as endothelial cells, brain and testis. CD34 is thought to function as an adhesion molecule for attachment of stem cells to extracellular matrix or stromal cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- Mouse CD34 transfected BHK cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The HM34 antibody does not stain bone marrow cells like some other mouse CD34 antibodies, probably because the antibody recognizes a different epitope from other mAbs.
- Product Citations
AB_1236364 (BioLegend Cat. No. 128601)
- Type I membrane protein, highly glycosylated, 75-120 kd, two isoforms reported.
Hematopoietic progenitors, brain, testis, endothelial cells
- Possible adhesion molecules thought to function in early hematopoiesis by mediating attachment of stem cells to bone marrow extracellular matrix or stromal cells. Present carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
- L-selectin, and others.
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells, Hematopoietic stem and progenitors
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Garlanda C, et al. 1997. Eur J Cell Biol 73:368
2. Brown J, et al. 1991. Int Immunol 3:175
- Gene ID
- 12490 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD34 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.