- NC-08 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T1a, T1a2, gp36, gp38, gp40, Aggrus, PDPN, D2-40
- Rat IgG2a, λ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Podoplanin is a 40-43 kD type-I transmembrane sialomucin-type glycoprotein, also known as T1a, gp36, gp38, gp40, and Aggrus. Originally detected on the surface of podocytes, futher characterization showed podoplanin has a broad tissue distribution, including mesothelial cells, epithelial cells, follicular dendritic cells, and a variety of tumor cells. It has been reported that podoplanin is the ligand of CLEC2 and is involved in lymphatic vessel formation, platelet aggregation, and tumor metastasis. Podoplanin may serve as a useful marker for tumor diagnosis and prognosis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For immunofluorescent staining, it is recommended to use at 1.0 µg per 106 cells in 100 µL volume or 100 µL of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Fujino N, et al. 2012. Am. J. Respir. Cell. Mol. Biol. 46:422. (FC, IF)
- Product Citations
AB_1595616 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337001)
AB_1595511 (BioLegend Cat. No. 337002)
- 40-43 kD type-I transmembrane sialomucin-type glycoprotein
Broad tissue distribution, including mesothelial cells, epithelial cells, follicular dendritic cells, and many tumor cells
- Lymphatic vessel formation, tumor metastasis, platelet aggregation
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Antigen References
1. Raica M, et al. 2008. Anticancer Res. 28:2997.
2. Xie Q, et al. 2008. Int. J. Clin. Exp. Pathol. 1:276.
3. Ogasawara S, et al. 2008. Hybridoma. 27:259.
4. Kato Y, et al. 2003. J. Bio. Chem. 278:51599.
- Gene ID
- 10630 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Podoplanin on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC, ICC|
|PE anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|Biotin anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||ICC|
|TotalSeq™-A0127 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||PG|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|FITC anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|APC anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0127 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0127 anti-human Podoplanin||NC-08||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human Podoplanin
PE anti-human Podoplanin
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Podoplanin
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Podoplanin
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Podoplanin
Biotin anti-human Podoplanin
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Podoplanin
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human Podoplanin
TotalSeq™-A0127 anti-human Podoplanin
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human Podoplanin
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human Podoplanin
FITC anti-human Podoplanin
APC anti-human Podoplanin
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Podoplanin
TotalSeq™-C0127 anti-human Podoplanin
TotalSeq™-B0127 anti-human Podoplanin