- BVD13-3A5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Granulocyte-Colony Stimulating Factor, CSF-β, Pluripoietin, Granulocytic neutrophil colony stimulating activity (G-CSA), Macrophage-granulocyte inducer-2 (MGI-2)
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Granulocyte - colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) is a potent stimulator of bone marrow cells especially those of neutrophilic granulocyte lineage. In addition, G-CSF can enhance the survival and activate the immunological functions of mature neutrophils. G-CSF is produced primarily by monocytes and macrophages upon activation by endotoxin, TNF-alpha or IFN-gamma.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- E. coli-expressed, recombinant human G-CSF
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ELISA Capture - Quality tested
IHC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by ELISA assay. For ELISA capture applications, a concentration range of 1-4 µg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
ELISA or ELISPOT Capture1,2: The purified BVD13-3A5 antibody is useful as the capture antibody in a sandwich ELISA or ELISPOT assay, when used in conjunction with the biotinylated BVD11-37G10 antibody (Cat. No. 506702) as the detecting antibody. The LEAF™ purified antibody is suggested for ELISPOT capture.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Abrams J. 1995. Curr. Prot. Immunol.. John Wiley and Sons New York. Unit 6.20.
- Abrams J, et al. 1992. Immunol. Rev. 127:5.
- Andersson J, et al. 1994. Immunology 83:16.
- Sander B, et al. 1991. Immunol. Rev. 119:65.
- Andersson U, et al. 1999. Detection and quantification of gene expression. New York:Springer-Verlag.
AB_315207 (BioLegend Cat. No. 502101)
AB_2083733 (BioLegend Cat. No. 502102)
- Cytokine; 21 kD (Mammalian)
- Growth/differentiation/activating factor for neutrophils; proliferation/migration endothelial cells cells; synergistic with IL-3 growth of hematopoietic progenitors
- Cell Sources
- Macrophages, monocytes, neutrophils, fibroblasts, endothelial cells, bone marrow stromal cells
- Cell Targets
- Hematopoietic progenitors of neutrophil/granulocyte lineage, endothelial cells
- CD114 (G-CSFR)
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Fitzgerald K, et al. Eds. 2001. The Cytokine FactsBook. Academic Press San Diego.
2. Demetri G, et al. 1991. Blood 78:2791.
3. Moore M. 1991. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 9:159.
4. Negrin R, et al. 1992. Adv. Pharmacol. 23:263.
- Upregulated by IL-1, IL-17, TNF-α, IFN-γ, GM-CSF; downregulated by prostaglandin E2
- Gene ID
- 1441 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about G-CSF on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.