- CD7-6B7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- IV T-164
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD7 is a 40 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein also known as gp40. It is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily found on T cells, NK cells, thymocytes, hematopoietic progenitors, and monocytes (weakly). CD7 is also expressed on acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL) and some acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cells. CD7 crosslinking induces a calcium flux in T lymphocytes, presumably as a result of cytoplasmic domain association with PI3-kinase. CD7 costimulation can induce cytokine secretion and modulate cellular adhesion.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- KG1a cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
PG - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported (for the relevant formats) applications include proteogenomics2.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Knapp W, et al. 1989. Leucocyte Typing IV:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press.
- Peterson VM, et al. 2017. Nat. Biotechnol. 35:936. (PG)
- Product Citations
AB_1659214 (BioLegend Cat. No. 343102)
- Ig superfamily, type I transmembrane glycoprotein, 40 kD
T cells, NK cells, thymocytes, hematopoietic progenitors, myeloid leukemic cell subsets
- T cell activation
- Cytoplasmic domain associates with P13-kinase
- Cell Type
- Hematopoietic stem and progenitors, Leukemia, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay N, et al. 1993. The Leucocyte Antigen FactsBook. Academic Press Inc. San Diego.
2. Stillwell R, et al. 2001. Immunol. Res. 24:31.
3. Rabinowich H, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 152:517.
- Gene ID
- 924 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD7 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.